25 g/L Triflumuron
Also Contains: 290 g/L N-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidone (Solvent)
Control of biting lice (Werneckiella (Bovicola) equi) on horses.
Dose horse at 1 mL/10 kg bodyweight. Do not underdose. Apply to a dry coat.
- Using the measuring cup provided, apply in a single continuous strip down the middle of the backline from the poll to the highest point of the rump.
- In particular ensure good coverage to the roots of the mane.
- Do not hose the horse for at least 72 hours after treatment.
- Treatment during the hottest part of the day is not recommended.
- After use, clean measuring cup in warm soapy water.
- Ensure new or cleaned rugs are used on the animal after treatment to avoid reintroduction of lice.
Meat Withholding Period (Horses):
DO NOT USE less than 28 days before slaughter for human consumption.
|6 x 100 mL||504070|