- 278.75 g/L Glucose
- 53.44 g/L Sodium chloride
- 38.56 g/L Glycine
- 25.53 g/L Potassium phosphate monobasic
- 3.28 g/L Citric acid monohydrate
- 0.75 g/L Potassium citrate
An oral, non-antibiotic supportive treatment:
- For diarrhoeic, dehydrated and convalescent dogs and cats, including those suffering debilitating viral disease such as canine parvovirus or feline panleucopaenia
- To replace lost fluids and electrolytes in scouring or dehydrated calves, pigs, lambs and foals
A suitable first feed for bought-in or stressed calves and pigs.
An aid in the treatment of pregnancy toxaemia in ewes.
Directions for Use
Lectade Liquid Concentrate is intended for oral administration after dilution with 11.5 times its own volume of water. (See Dilution Table). It is an oral rehydration therapy for dogs and cats and an oral rehydration fluid for the treatment of scours in calves, pigs, lambs and foals. It may also be given undiluted to ewes as an aid in the treatment of pregnancy toxaemia.
The table below gives directions for the preparation of commonly required dose volumes.
Measure the required volume of ‘Lectade Liquid Concentrate (1 cap = 10 mL) into the mixing vessel and make up to volume required with clean, fresh drinking water. Replace cap firmly after use.
|Volume Lectade Concentration||Add water to make|
|10 mL||125 mL|
|20 mL||250 mL|
|40 mL||500 mL|
|60 mL||750 mL|
|80 mL||1 L|
|160 mL||2 L|
250 mL pack makes a total of 3.125 L
See Technical Note for more details on dosing individual species.
Zero (0) days
Trade Advice (ESI)
Export Slaughter Interval (ESI): Zero (0) days.