Each 28 mL syringe contains:
- 9.1 g Pyrantel embonate
- 7.0 g Oxfendazole
For the treatment and control of susceptible strains of all common worms of horses including:
- Small Strongyles (Redworms) (Cyathostomins) including Benzimidazole (BZ) resistant strains
- Large Strongyles (Bloodworms) (Strongylus spp and Triodontophorus spp)
- Pinworms (Seatworm) (Oxyuris equi)
- Large Roundworms (Ascarids) (Parascaris equorum) including adult stages of ivermectin, moxidectin and abamectin resistant strains of Parascaris equorum.
Also aids in the control of Tapeworms (Anoplocephala perfoliata).
Safe to use in foals, pregnant mares and breeding stallions. Withdrawal of feed is not required prior to administration.
Axis is given at the recommended dose level of 1 mL per 25 kg bodyweight.
The dose of 1mL per 25 kg bodyweight delivers 10 mg/kg of Oxfendazole and 13 mg/kg Pyrantel embonate.
The contents of this syringe will treat one horse at 700 kg bodyweight. Each weight marking on the syringe plunger will deliver 2 mL of paste which is sufficient to treat 50 kg bodyweight.
Axis is a menthol-liquorice flavoured paste.
The following dosing instructions are recommended.
- Remove cap from nozzle.
- Turn ring to set required dose.
- Insert syringe into the gap between the front and back teeth.
- Depress the plunger to the chosen dose, depositing the dose on the rear of the tongue.
- Immediately raise the horse’s head after dosing and ensure the full dose is swallowed.
Meat Withholding Period (Horses):
DO NOT USE less than 28 days before slaughter for human consumption.
|28 mL syringe||521120|
|60 x 28mL syringes||521125|