Each tablet contains:
- 45.9 mg Calcium
- 44.1 mg Phosphorus
- 20.0 mg Ascorbic Acid (Vit C)
- 10.26 mg Magnesium
- 5.0 mg Norethandrolone
- 5.0 mg Nicotinamide (Vit B3)
- 5.0 mgDi-Isopropylamine dichloroacetate (DADA – Vit B15)
- 5.0 mg Methionine
- 1.5 mg Thiamine hydrochloride (Vit B1)
- 1.5 mg Calcium pantothenate (Vit B5)
- 4500 IU Retinyl acetate (Vit A)
- 1.0 mg dl-alpha Tocopheryl acetate (Vit E)
- 1.0 mg Thioctic acid
- 0.67 mg Riboflavine (Vit B2)
- 0.2 mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vit B6)
- 450 IU Cholecalciferol (Vit D)
Anaplex is ideal in dogs and cats where the objective is to improve the appetite, promote weight gain, improve healing, and increase strength and vitality. Anaplex can also be used for post-surgical or post-traumatic convalescence, conditions requiring dietary supplementation, and when anorexia, ill thrift, weight loss, debility, cachexia, malnutrition and poor hair coat accompany disease, trauma, old age, injury or stress of physical training. Anaplex is beneficial in cases where calcium retention is required, such as osteoporosis, and for good bone growth. Animals with conditions requiring erythropoiesis in young and aged animals, such as aplastic anaemia and myeloproliferative disorders will also benefit from the use of Anaplex.
For oral treatment only.
1 tablet / 10 kg body weight daily.
Treatment should be continued for at least several weeks, depending on the condition and response of the animal. In certain chronic conditions, especially in aged cats and dogs, treatment can be continued for several months. Duration of treatment should be determined under the advice of a veterinary surgeon.