Jurox is a 100% Australian owned Animal Health Company based at Rutherford in the Hunter Valley, NSW. We produce 120 lines which are sold to veterinarians, consumers and rural merchandise outlets in Australia and overseas.
An excellent opportunity now exists for a Production Planner reporting directly to the Operations Manager and responsible for co-ordinating our production planning process. This is a permanent full-time position based at our head office.
Co-ordinating the process of reviewing, analysing and converting forecasted demand into work orders to become finished goods. Act as the key intermediary between Commercial, Manufacturing and Purchasing to ensure demand related intel is captured, validated, proactively challenged and communicated across the business to meet customer service and interdepartmental KPI’s.
- Work closely with Purchasing and Production to identify and account for any gaps in supply.
- Review forecasts and be able to create manufacturing schedules to ensure that we have stock coverage on time, in full.
- Generate Production work orders.
- Drive the ERP process to ensure inventory is distributed to achieve desired levels of customer service and inventory objectives.
- Maintain cost-efficient stock levels in accordance with business objectives.
- Degree qualifications in a business-related discipline highly regarded.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role such as but not limited to human/animal health, cosmetics, food and beverage or other where the process is regulated to standards.
- Self-motivated, energetic, methodical, builder of collaborative relationships, team player with effective communication skills.
- Be experienced in a fast-paced demand-driven planning role. The role is strictly within the planning and forecasting area (not warehouse functions).
- Have a proactive approach to inventory management and to what you contribute on a daily basis. Working with inventory to ensure first in/out, managing expiry and short shelf life activity.
- Comprehensive understanding of ERP and MRP systems.
- Outcome focused with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to proactively identify anomalies and to be able to effectively communicate these issues with teams from all departments ensuring inclusion.
- Ability to work independently, and as a part of team.
- Ideally, the applicant will have relevant experience, preferably within the pharmaceutical manufacture sector.
Please note that only applications submitted via SEEK will be considered.
Previous applicants need not re-apply.
Further information about Jurox can be found at: www.jurox.com.au [link removed]
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY
Only those with the right to work in Australia