Jurox is a leading provider of animal health pharmaceuticals, we are 100% Australian owned and our site is based in Rutherford, NSW. Our products are sold to veterinarians, consumers and rural merchandise outlets in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Europe and North America. The Company invests significantly in research and development for the animal health industry. We provide evidence-based solutions that represent value to veterinary professionals, livestock producers and pet owners.
We are seeking a recent Graduate to join our R&D Analytical Chemistry team for a full-time, permanent role in the Hunter Valley, NSW.
This role is responsible for the analysis of new animal health products for registration in domestic and/or international markets.
Extensive training will be provided. Once competent duties will include:
- Developing analytical methods for new drug products that meet current domestic and international regulatory requirements.
- Performing analytical testing in a GMP/GLP compliant manner.
- Performing and participating in analytical method validation for new and existing products.
- Performing pivotal stability studies.
- Operation and maintenance of analytical instruments, in particular HPLC systems.
- Participating in ongoing maintenance and improvement of analytical methods for existing products.
- Maintaining up-to-date study records of all work conducted.
- Participating in the technology transfer and pilot of new products.
- Assisting with process development and improvement.
- Building strong collaborative relationships with various chemistry teams, assisting with various projects, to ensure collective knowledge is considered and utilised.
- Supporting the development of product profiles, generation of data and preparation of CMC packages to support and defend product registrations locally and internationally.
- Observing and following the GxP guidelines and all relevant Quality and Regulatory requirements.
- Help to ensure a safe working environment through safe working practices, adhering to up to date WHS and laboratory safety guidelines.
We are looking for an enthusiastic graduate looking to build a long-term career with our company. You will possess the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor of Science, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and independently
- Willingness and ability to learn from and share knowledge within the team
- Ability and willingness to complete all paperwork to the required standard
- Experience in performing analysis using techniques such as HPLC.
- Experience working in a regulated environment (e.g. GLP, GMP, ISO)
Please submit a cover letter demonstrating how you feel your experience, skills and educational qualifications would make you the ideal candidate to join our team. Please submit your application via Seek by 20th September 2020 to ensure that your application is considered.
Only applications submitted via SEEK will be considered.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY
Only those with the unrestricted right to work in Australia will be considered.