Jurox is a 100% Australian owned Animal Health Company based at Rutherford in the Hunter Valley, NSW. Our products are sold to veterinarians, consumers and rural merchandise outlets in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Europe and North America.
We are seeking energetic and quality-focused packaging operators to join our production team in the Operations division. Reporting to the Packaging Manager, you will be an experienced operator who expresses a willingness to be a part of a team-oriented environment where safety, quality and commitment to deadlines are paramount to the success of the Production team.
We are seeking applicants to fill permanent full-time positions, 7am-5pm Monday to Thursday, based at our head office in Rutherford, in the Hunter Valley.
- Responsible for packaging sterile injectables, tablet products, liquids, powders and cream based formulations.
- Must be able to carry out complex procedures and tasks relating to WHS and regulatory obligations – i.e Sterile environments, dangerous good handling, cross contamination control, line clearance procedures and cleaning.
- A high regard for product quality and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet production schedule and output targets in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to meeting hourly, daily and weekly production targets and deadlines
- Must be able to work proactively in a factory / team environment with minimal supervision and show forward planning abilities
- Demonstrated commitment to WHS
Skills and Experience:
- Previous Pharmaceutical/food or cosmetic production experience
- Demonstrated working knowledge of a GMP factory environment (desirable)
- Demonstrated understanding of pharmaceutical, food packaging or process equipment – previous experience in liquid filling, labeling, tablet counting etc. is highly regarded.
- High regard for product quality (inspection of product & in process control recording)
- A proven ability to meet schedule and output requirements in a fast paced environment
- A responsible and positive attitude and the ability to learn tasks quickly
- Demonstrated capabilities to grow in an environment of continuous improvement
- The ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced, highly regulated environment
- Sound literacy and mathematical skills to follow, record process information/data and complete work instructions
- Must be committed, have own reliable transport and hold a current driver’s licence
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical with drug and alcohol screen included
Closing Date: 27th September 2020
Only applications submitted via SEEK will be considered. You must include a cover letter and resume.
Further information about Jurox can be found at: www.jurox.com.au
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY
Only those with the right to work in Australia will be considered.