Jurox is a leading provider of animal health pharmaceuticals, we are 100% Australian owned and our manufacturing site is based in Rutherford, NSW. Our products are sold to veterinarians, consumers and rural merchandise outlets in Australia, and around the world.
We are seeking an individual with a high mechanical aptitude and experience ideally in the food, cosmetic or pharmaceutical industry to join our production team in the Operations department. This is a permanent full-time position based at our head office in Rutherford, in the Hunter Valley.
The principal purpose of the role will be;
• Set up and stage filling lines, packaging lines and tablet compression equipment, as well as setting up work centres ahead of the weekly production schedule.
• Provide timely assistance in the event of machinery breakdowns
• Identify, coordinate and implement improvements
• Perform preventative maintenance of manufacturing and packaging equipment and maintain related records
• A demonstrated commitment to WHS
To be successful in this role you must be able to multi-task and prioritise ensuring correct and smooth operation of production lines in a dynamic environment adhering to procedures.
Skills and Experience:
To be considered for this role, you will have a high mechanical aptitude with the ability to troubleshoot processing equipment. Highly desirable (but not essential) is a mechanically qualified fitter, electrical trade, or have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a trades’ assistant in a light to medium industrial workplace environment.
• Previous experience within a production environment is essential, experience changing lines and running machinery in either; food, cosmetic, pharmaceutical or processing and final packaging industries is highly desirable
• Good time management and strong problem-solving skills
• Basic knowledge of pneumatics
• Proactive, team player, with a drive to succeed and improve productivity
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with production team leaders, operators and management
• Experience with a 5S system in a production environment is also highly desirable
If you would like to join a team where hard work and dedication are respected and your experience and skills fit this profile, please submit your application via SEEK before 27th September 2020 to ensure that you are considered for the role.
Please attach a cover letter to your application providing detailed examples relating to your experience and results of your work. Being able to demonstrate the ability to remain calm whilst working through multiple tasks and deadlines is highly regarded.
Successful candidates will need to pass; a criminal record check, and a pre-employment medical that includes a musculo skeletal examination and testing for Drugs and Alcohol.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY
Only those with the existing right to work in Australia will be considered
Further information about Jurox can be found at: www.jurox.com.au
Australia’s Animal Health Company